Tony Batman And Katie Sutra Host The 2013 Miss PoleChamp Southeast Contest At The Trophy Club In Greenville
Greenville, SC- Tony Batman’s A Entertainment News- It’s time again for the next Regional Competition in the 2013 Miss PoleChamp Series of Contests. On February 22 the Miss PoleChamp Southeast Regional will be held at the Trophy Club in Greenville, South Carolina.
As they have all year long, Comedic Actor and Celebrity Emcee Tony Batman will host the event from the stage and the current and reigning Miss PoleChamp USA, Katie Sutra will also be on stage as co host. The talented 2012 Miss PoleChamp USA Katie Sutra will also being doing her award winning pole show before the night ends.
You can expect to see some of the best Exotic Pole and Fitness Pole Dancers in the Southeast on stage throughout the night, competing for the Title, Crown, Trophy, Cash Prize, and automatic entry into the Miss PoleChamp USA National which will be held at a later date in the Spring of 2013.
The Trophy Club is located at:
450 Airport Rd Greenville, SC 29607
Please call the club for more information or VIP Seating during the event:
For more information on the Miss PoleChamp series of contests see below:
Miss Pole Champ REGIONAL Competition Schedule
There will be up to 20 competitors. You get between 7-8 minutes on stage, no more and no less. You will be judged on Pole Tricks for 50 points (Execution, Transitions, Originality, Difficulty, Flexibility & Sex Appeal), Appearance score of 30 points (Body, Sensuality, Costume & Hair/Makeup), and an Overall Performance score of 20= for a maximum total score of 100.
1st Place= $500 Cash, Crystal Trophy, Medal, $50 Gift Certificate from Pole Champ Inc., & Fee Paid to National Competition
2nd Place= $250 cash, Crystal Plaque, Medal, & $50 Gift Certificate from Pole Champ Inc
3rd Place= $125 cash, Cryatal Plaque, Medal, & $50 Gift Certificate from Pole Champ Inc.
(Plus additional prizes upon sponsor approval)
1) All contestants must pay the registration fee at www.MissPoleChampUSA.com or in cash the day of the event if they have not won their fee paid.
2) All contestants must be female and meet the minimum age requirement for the venue, with 2 forms of state issued/government ID to compete.
3) All contestants will be responsible for their own belongings at all Miss Pole Champ™ events. Neither the host venue, nor PCI will be responsible for loss or damage to any belongings.
4) All contestants must be available for all photo shoots and promotional media events during all Miss Pole Champ™ events and consent to use of those materials by PCI.
5) All contestants must allow PCI to take and use photos and videos for media publicity, promotional materials and wherever PCI deems fit.
6) PCI reserve the right to stop any performance at any time, or disqualify a contestant if there is a health and safety risk or the entrant has disregarded the rules.
7) Judges decision is final.
8) Neither the host venue nor PCI will be liable for any injury or damage caused from participating in this event. All contestants are participating at their own risk and free will.
9) Contestants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any time during Miss Pole Champ™ events.
10) Contestants may disrobe to the legal limits of the host venue during their performance.
11) Contestants will abide by all laws governing the host venue.
12) Contestants will provide their own costumes and props. Costume and props must not cause any damage to venue, staff or spectators. Costume must be appropriate and within the legal limitations of the venue.
13) Contestant may use grip aids upon approval. Grip aids must be easy to clean from the poles or risk disqualification.
14) Contestants will not be allowed to have their own personnel/assistants in dressing area or on stage.
15) Contestants will fill out a show format sheet so that stage maintenance, DJ & MC are informed before the event. Sheet will be provided by contest coordinator.
16) Contestants will not be allowed to tip or pay any PCI or venue personnel including stage maintenance, DJ/MC, hosts, venue management, or anyone related to the event procedures.
17) Contestants will be required to pay all tabs or bills in the host venue during event. There will be no beverage and/or food fee waivers.
18) PCI reserves the right to amend these rules at any time if necessary; however the contestants will be informed of any changes made.
19) The current national winner is not allowed to compete at any Miss Pole Champ event during their year of reign.
20) Current winners are not allowed to compete at any event level lower than the current title they hold (ex. 2012 Miss Pole Champ Southeast is not allowed to compete for a state title but will be allowed to compete for a 2013 regional and/or national title).
21) Current winners may compete at any level competition but may not hold 2 titles in the same level (ex. Georgia state winner may compete at Florida state, but cannot win 1st place even if her score is highest).
We give props to our sponsors the Screaming O, 2001 Live, AEBN Network, Nature Lovin Lubes, The Strip Mall, 321 Productions, Skindustry Contests, and Xpeeps Live, we are thankful to have such great companies on tour with us.